Sunday, December 30, 2007

acid trip. take 2

There is no reason to rush into anything. I think that we should just try and relax for a second and try to reevaluate our environment before we consider this any further. I do believe that it seems safe. There is no one lingering over our shoulder; we can go there. The only thing that matters at this moment, is the present. It is the very reason I found this keyboard, it is what I am typing as I continue to do so. The computer adds an interesting element because it is the record of the present. At certain points throughout this composition, I have chosen to erase parts which I ahev written, Howver, at this moment, I have decided that there is no longer any reason to think about the past nor look up at the screen upon which this is being written. Ha ha! This is funny! You really expect to utter out something profound you senenseless moron! Well then I guess that that’s what it is! When we choose to question, we open ourselves up to vulnerabilities. We asses what we do and do not know. I am overflowing with the answer! In every pore I feel it! Its in me I am the answer to it all. But then there is always the question! Ha ha! You sound like a bambling idiot you moron! I know that in this moment I am not even aware of the rules of grammar. It all seems to slant sideways, I remember as the tangent pulls itself way back on into the present! Where it has always been anw where the thoughts should lie. For to rest and look back upon the pst is the very reason I am still typing. You kneew what you were expecting when you got to this keyboard, you knew all along! You knew everything! AHHHH but then there can’t be a present. Which is what I just pulled back to. Oh wow, I am attempting to live through the s[peed at which I type, which is an interesting concept because I am trying to arrange thought so that it fits best into my own little capsulating bubbles. You already know Dumb ass! Stop looking! Haha! I am the full stop to the question mark. BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO BE!!!!! That’s what it’s all about anyway! Haha! It’s where this is most certainly going… I started this with the simple idea of “I wonder what would happen if I went to a keyboard on acid. And this is exactly what I found! It’s what it is! Haha! And I can pull someone to this right now and show them! That this is what it is. The only difference is perception. Or atleast as best as I can see so far. Because in the end this will all amount to nothing. As all of these words which I am writing are being lost in time. Think about the metaphor beneath these words falling in time right now. You can always look back to this later… show yourself. Retain yourself. It is a written record. An account. An existence, A story. Haha! FUCK YOU GRAMMAR!!!! I JUTS DONNNGTTTTTT CCAAARRREEEEE ANNYYMORREEEE!!!!! I have complerelt gibevn u[ all; caroingf abputr even ytryoing top make this legible because its so funny! Oiurwhopferopgfo;ewrygh[0whahahahahahahahah! Wow! Sorry about that. Lmao! Doesn’t it suck that in the end of the day, this is all we get to leave behind. These words are falling, being read is life. It is. Because writing is the escapre of thought. Knowledge, questioning, intelligence.its allthatmatters. I am in the end of the day, just a guy, writing about being on acid on a keybord; how interesting can this really be: well… I guess we’re going toi find out considering that’s what Ive been doing for the last few minutes. It’s all about simply choosing to sit here and type. I think that thgis is a very good choice because atleast I leave an account. A relief.something. something morethanwantingmorebeingmorethantimethangrammarandrules to b e n d a a l l n a t ur a l a r u le s s o f an y tr h I n g t h a a a a a ta sts sss th h he ehe beauty of it all… kis it is what it is what it is whwat it is what it is what it is what it isn’t? haha! The question! It always arises, is pursued, and an answer is found to the new queston. But then there is always the next question and choice within time. Haha!!!! All im doing is seeing it all in a different way. Why don’t more people on acid do this? The answer I cant find which is funny because it gives the trip a beautiful irony because it makes no sense!!! Hahahaahahahahahahahahhhahaahahaahah!! Nothing makes sense! Life doesn’t make sense. BIG SURPRISE> STOP LOOKING!!!! YOU ALREADY KNOW! LIVE PRESENT. Then again, l.eave behind. Haha!!! Intereseting that life is a microcosm of everything. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: