Thursday, May 3, 2007

To all of you

Standing out against the sea of otherwise nameless and forgotten faces in our minds,
there remains a place for those who we will always love.

The memory of those who helped us to discover who we truly are inside will never fade away.

When an individual is able to affect us to such a degree that they help to establish who we are,
a piece of them becomes embedded within us and they live on forever
Through the lives that we lead and the people whom we touch.

To all of you who have helped to shape me into the person I have become,
I Thank you.

I only pray that I may do the same for someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you care to be recognized in the present by those who have defined you through interactions in the past?